[Insight-users] Find Insight Applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:42:13 -0500

Hi Mathieu,

Thats a good suggestion.

However it will require a couple of iterations
to get it working right. At this point we will
prefer to move ahead with the release 1.2 which
is long overdue. Our last release dates from
October 2002  :-/

Next release of CMake will have a nice support
for users creating libraries that will be used
for third party projects. The libraries in
Auxiliary will be able to take advantage of this
mechanism.

As you can see,...
the main difficulty with making a release is that
there are so many functionalities we will like to
squeeze in, that if we insist in adding all of them,
the release will never get done.

In the meantime, your option of setting the output
library path could solve half of the problem
(the location of the library). You will still have
to manage to add the Include directory to the
include path in your application.