[Insight-users] Don't find Examples/DataRepresentation examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:34:37 -0500

Hi Neha,

The Examples where not available in the release 1.0.
At that time the content of the examples directory
was what now has become the "Applications" directory.

The current content of the Examples directory is what
is used for generating the SoftwareGuide.

You are strongly encouraged to use the recent release
prepared for the SPIE tutorial (unless you are using
a Mac...).

You can get this SPIE version from cvs by doing

      cvs update -r SPIE-Medical-Imaging-2003

You will need CMake at least version 1.6.3 to build
this version of ITK.

Note that we will be releasing ITK 1.2 in a week or
two.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem.

   Thanks

      Luiis