[Insight-users] Don't find Examples/DataRepresentation examples

Neha D itkneha@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:24:10 -0800 (PST)

--0-1082127922-1046132650=:93827

Hi,

I am currently reading ITK software guide. Accodring to it, I don't find DataRepresentation directory in ITK source or ITK_Binary tree. I  am using Insignt 1.0.0 and have built it with BUILD_EXAMPLES on. can somebody tell me about this ?

Thanks.

neha