[Insight-users] vtkImageViewer and vtkRenderer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:06:10 -0500

Hi Darby,

You can use the vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor
developed by Charles Botha. A version is
distributed with the InsightApplications
cvs module.

You will find the relevant classes under

   InsightApplications/Auxiliary/VtkFltk

This class provides the API of a
vtkRenderWindowInteractor and is connected
to a Fl_Gl_Window managed by FLTK.

Typical VTK pipelines can be connected to
this class. Simply use the vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor
in the places where you normally connect
a vtkRenderWindowInteractor.

Please let us know if you find any difficulty.