[Insight-users] PNG file writing

Silvester Czanner czanner@psc.edu
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:08:43 -0500

Jim,

here is the command line:

[czanner@gabi registration_test]$ ./PNGImageReadWrite BrainT1Slice.png 1
a.png
File succesfully read !
Exception caught during PNG file writing

itk::ExceptionObject (0x811f750)
Location: "Unknown"
File: /home/czanner/CVSROOT/Insight/Code/IO/itkImageFileWriter.txx
Line: 119
none could be created.

[czanner@gabi registration_test]$ ./RawImageReadWritePNG

Usage:  RawImageReadWritePNG  inputImageFile.raw   sizeX   sizeY
sizeZ   outputImageFilesPrefix

[czanner@gabi registration_test]$ ./RawImageReadWritePNG phantom_FLw.raw
256 256 11 a.png
File succesfully read !
Exception caught during Raw file writing

itk::ExceptionObject (0x8119838)
Location: "Unknown"
File: /home/czanner/CVSROOT/Insight/Code/IO/itkImageFileWriter.txx
Line: 119
none could be created.

[czanner@gabi registration_test]$

Silvester