[Insight-users] Build problem : undefined versioned symbol name

Sambit Bhattacharya sbhatta@cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:10:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi Luis,
This is the information you asked for :
1> Platform : RedHat 7.3
2> The compiler gcc 2.96 and linker ld 2.11.93.0.2 I am using came with
the Linux distribution. I also installed gcc 3.2 and ld 2.13 under /usr/local/bin
but I am not using them.
3> These are the examples and libraries getting built ( I tried the tests
and they work ):
BasicIOAndFilter                      itkStatisticsTests
BrainStripValidationApp               itkVTKtoITKtoVTK
DicomImageViewer                      itkWatershedSegmentationExample
DistanceMapFilter                     itkWSRawToPNG
Example_ITKFilterLibTest              KmeansIBSRClassificationApp
Example_ITKRegistrationLibTest        KmeansMSClassificationApp
ExtractImageRegion                    libExample_ITKFilterLib.so
GaussianFilter                        libExample_ITKRegistrationLib.so
GaussianFilter2D                      libITKAlgorithms.so
GaussianIBSRClassificationApp         libITKBasicFilters.so
GaussianMSClassificationApp           libITKCommon.so
GradientRecursiveGaussianFilter       libITKFEM.so
itk2DSimpleLevelSetsExample           libITKFltkImageViewer.so
itk3DSimpleLevelSetsExample           libITKIO.so
itkAlgorithmsHeaderTest               libITKMetaIO.so
itkAlgorithmsTests                    libITKNumerics.so
itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample  libitkpng.so
itkBasicFiltersHeaderTest             libITKStatistics.so
itkBasicFiltersTests                  libITKVtkFltk.so
itkCommonHeaderTest                   libitkzlib.so
itkCommonTests                        libparam.so
itkCurvatureFlowToVTK                 libVXLNumerics.so
itkFEMTests                           MIValidationApp
itkFloodFilledSpatialFunctionExample  MRFGaussianIBSRClassificationApp
itkIOHeaderTest                       MRFKmeansIBSRClassificationApp
itkIOTests                            MultiResMIRegistration
itkNumericsHeaderTest                 PNGImageReadWrite
itkNumericsTests                      RawImageReadWrite
itkPNGVTKtoITKtoVTK                   RawImageReadWritePNG
itkSampleDataGenerator                vnlTests
itkSpatialObjectHeaderTest            vtk2itk
itkSpatialObjectTests                 vtk2itkDouble