[Insight-users] Re: Viewing output of MRIBiasCorrector utility

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:33:51 -0500

Hi Xia

--------------
yanxia wrote:
> Hello Luis,
>
> Thanks for your reply. But I have to trouble you again.
>
> My input image is gray-scale raw data. After using the BiasCorrector
> utility, I got a output image with FLOAT format. I hope that I can visualize
> this image, but I did not know how to do it.

MetaImageViewer will display images of
float pixel type. No problem at all.

> I found the program: MetaImageViewer, also downloaded and compiled fltk on
> Window system. But what is for next step if Viewing the output image. I
> cannot find some exactly documents about this, also I cannot find documents
> for output images. If the input image is grayscale image (one channel), what
> meaning for the three channels of output image after the BiasCorrector?

You simply run the program and give the
filename of the image as argument in the
command line. Like

    MetaImageViewer   myimage.mha

A window should appear. If you hit the 'h' key
another window with instructions will appear.

Are you doing this on Unix or Windows ?

Please let us know if you find any problems.