[Insight-users] How to write a DeformableRegistration1 paramater file

Tessa Sundaram tessa@rad.upenn.edu
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:27:07 -0500

Hi Fucang,

There is a sample parameter file under /Insight/Applications/FEM called
FEMregLMparams.txt.  It accompanies the registration application in the
same directory called FEMImageRegLM.

DeformableRegistration1.cxx can also be used with the aforementioned
parameter file.  However, I have not finished writing the documentation
for the parameter file.  I hope to have that available today or
tomorrow.  It will be in the /Insight/Examples/Data/ directory, and will
be called something like FEMRegParams.dat.

This is still a work in progress, but if you would like to give it a try
after looking at the parameter file, please feel free to send me other
questions.

-ts