[Insight-users] DICOMParser

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:41:03 -0500

Michael,
The DICOMparser class is currently being integrated into Insight. The callback facility allows you to specify your own processing for dicom tags. The DICOMImageIO2Factory represents the beginnings of the integration of the parser into insight.

We hope to complete the integration before the next release which should be in about one month.

Bill