[Insight-users] file reader

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:33:44 -0500

Hmmmm...
We can see that you are not using CMake to configure
your project.

That could have saved you some time...since CMake takes
care of all these minor configuration details.

Insight use exceptions for error management, this requires
the RTTI functionality to be enabled.

If you want to insist in going through the dark path of
editing VC++ projects by hand, go to Project->Settings->C++
and enable "RTTI" and "Exceptions". Then recompile your
project. That will allow exceptions to work properly and
we will have access to the error message.

I would suggest you to rather solve the problem for the
long run by taking the time of writing a CMakeLists.txt
file for your project and running CMake to generate the
.dsw and .dsp files.

  Please let us know what you find.