[Insight-users] file reader

Gwenaël Guillard gwenael.guillard@enst-bretagne.fr
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:02:17 +0100

--------------F5EE56EC344C0D1999F5D177

Thank you Luis for your answer and your advice.

Today I try the first path and it works. Tomorow I'll try the second one
but I'm afraid that both of them are dark for me.

Gwenael

Luis Ibanez a écrit :

> Hmmmm...
> We can see that you are not using CMake to configure
> your project.
>
> That could have saved you some time...since CMake takes
> care of all these minor configuration details.
>
> Insight use exceptions for error management, this requires
> the RTTI functionality to be enabled.
>
> If you want to insist in going through the dark path of
> editing VC++ projects by hand, go to Project->Settings->C++
> and enable "RTTI" and "Exceptions". Then recompile your
> project. That will allow exceptions to work properly and
> we will have access to the error message.
>
> I would suggest you to rather solve the problem for the
> long run by taking the time of writing a CMakeLists.txt
> file for your project and running CMake to generate the
> .dsw and .dsp files.
>
>   Please let us know what you find.
>
>     Thanks
>
>      Luis
>
> ---------------------------------
>
> Gwenaël Guillard wrote:
>
> > Luis,
> >
> > Sorry, the message was
> >     Acces violation - no RTTI data!
> >
> > Gwenael

Gwenael Guillard
Doctorant
Departement Image et Traitement de l'Information (ITI)
LAboratoire  de Traitement de l'Information Medicale (LATIM) - INSERM ERM 0102
ENST Bretagne
Technopole Brest Iroise
BP 832 - 29285 Brest Cedex
Tel : 02 29 00 13 01
email : gwenael.guillard@enst-bretagne.fr, g.guillard@ieee.org

--------------F5EE56EC344C0D1999F5D177

Thank you Luis for your answer and your advice.
one but I'm afraid that both of them are dark for me.

<pre>--&nbsp;
Gwenael Guillard
Doctorant
Departement Image et Traitement de l'Information (ITI)
LAboratoire&nbsp; de Traitement de l'Information Medicale (LATIM) - INSERM ERM 0102
ENST Bretagne
Technopole Brest Iroise
BP 832 - 29285 Brest Cedex
Tel : 02 29 00 13 01