[Insight-users] Re: SoftwareGuide.pdf : The page contents object has the wrong type

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:21:46 -0500

Hi Simon,

Thanks for pointing this out.

We have observed the same error in the generated pdf.
What we have noticed is that it only appears at the
end of chapters where a blank page is separating the
next chapter. It only happens with Acrobat 5.0 (not
with 4.0, at least on Linux).

Currently, the document is being generated from latex
by tex -> dvi -> pdf, using dvipdf.

There should be some inconsitent option in our build
process. It seems that we will have to try generating
the PS file first and then use ps2pdf to obtain PDF.

We apologize for the inconveninces...

Any advice on this matter is certainly welcome !