[Insight-users] Application walk through

Neil Killeen Neil.Killeen@atnf.csiro.au
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:39:29 +1100 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> You will be surprise to see how fun is to write
> documentation  :-)

oh i have written truck loads of documentation in my time;
both user manuals, developer manuals, GUIs  etc.  i know most of
the joys of documentation, especially the one trying to convince
people to read it !

> The SoftwareGuide will be out there soon. It integrates
> a good part of the documentation in InsightDocuments.

can you indicate when that will be ready ?  As a part of evaluating
the suitability of ITK for our needs, I need to point our
staff who have expertise in Medical Imaging (I don't - I am an Astronomer !)
at the various bits of documentation on registration, segmentation
meshes etc, and ask them to read it and think about our needs
in the context of the ITK framework.

So if the one true software guide is due in the next few days
I will wait; otherwise they will start on what I can find.

cheers
Neil