[Insight-users] Application walk through : SoftwareGuide.pdf is ready.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:50:01 -0500

Hi Neil,

Your question arrives just in time:

The SoftwareGuide.pdf is ready to be downloaded from:
http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Web/HTML/Documentation.htm

More precisely:
http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Web/HTML/SoftwareGuide.pdf

Among other things, you will find:

- A complete description of the data representation
   classes: Image, PointSet, Meshes.
- Description of the most relevant image filters
- Description of the Input/Output architecture
- The Image Registration Framework
- Various Segmentation Algorithms.

The Software Guide is intimately related to the Examples
in the directory Insigth/Examples. It is expected that
readers of the guide will be experimenting with the
examples as they go through the text. Data for running
the examples is available in the directory:

       Insight/Examples/Data

We keep adding material daily to the guide.
You can expect it to grow in the following days.

Best regards,