[Insight-users] Application walk through : SoftwareGuide.pdf is ready.

Neil Killeen Neil.Killeen@atnf.csiro.au
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:11:11 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> Your question arrives just in time:
>
> The SoftwareGuide.pdf is ready to be downloaded from:
> http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Web/HTML/Documentation.htm
>
> More precisely:
> http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Web/HTML/SoftwareGuide.pdf

great !  will get it soon.

> examples as they go through the text. Data for running
> the examples is available in the directory:
>
>        Insight/Examples/Data

Do you mean in the Code tree ?  I don't seem to have that directory:

coloa-139% pwd
% /nfs/source/itk/InsightToolkit-1.0.0/Examples

coloa-141% ls -ald D*
drwxrwsr-x   2 nkilleen source        512 Dec 10 13:49 DicomImageViewer
drwxrwsr-x   2 nkilleen source        512 Dec 10 13:49 DistanceMapFilter

There is a Data directory in the Testing tree, but I don't think that's
it.  Nor can I find it in the InsightDocuments tree that I  checked out
with cvs...

cheers
Neil