[Insight-users] Application walk through : SoftwareGuide.pdf is ready.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:15:17 -0500

Hi Neil,

Neil Killeen wrote:

> Do you mean in the Code tree ?  I don't seem to have that directory:
>
> % /nfs/source/itk/InsightToolkit-1.0.0/Examples

You will not find any of this on the 1.0 release. This was the
release in October (long, long time ago...).

We are getting closer to a 1.1 release by first week of february.
This is the version that will be distributed at the upcoming
SPIE Medical Imaging.

You will have to get the CVS version in order to experiment
with the examples. This is the cvs checkout of the source
tree. The Insight/Examples directory looks like this:
.
|-- Data
|-- DataRepresentation
|   |-- Image
|   `-- Mesh
|-- Filtering
|-- GUI
|-- IO
|-- Infrastructure
|-- Installation
|-- Iterators
|-- Numerics
|-- Registration
|-- Segmentation
`-- Wrapping

Please let us know if you have any other questions,