[Insight-users] 3D mesh deformation ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:02:07 -0500

Hi Alex,

When we said that the SoftwareGuide was ready,
we meant that it was in a consistent state  :-)

There is a lot of the toolkit that has not been
described in the guide. It basically follows the
80/20 rule:

  80% of the Guide is about 20% of the Toolkit

We continue adding material to the guide every
day. It should reach the 300 pages by the end
of january and 400 by the end of february.

The current plan is to add more content on
the registration chapter. Then add details
on level set segmentation methods.

The fact that ITK classes are not described yet
in the SoftwareGuide doesn't mean that they are
not important for the toolkit. It simply means
that we still have a lot to write...

   Luis