[Insight-users] CMake 1.6 beta2 fatal errors, Borland build

dean.inglis@on.aibn.com dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:18:42 -0500

Hi Bill,

ITK is building with the the flag set to 1.4,
though there is still a pb with vxl/vcl subdir
paths with '-' in them.  Three calls to make
and away it finally proceeds.
BTW, vtk cvs builds with 1.6 beta2 (haven't Dart tested yet), cmake cvs succesfully builds and tests.

Dean