[Insight-users] Build issues for VTK with respect to FLTK

Kent Williams kent@mail.psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:42:48 -0600

 Thanks to all who have tried to help me with my problems with Insight
and fltk. One question just occurred to me:

When ccmake asks you for the library paths, does it want the whole file
name of the library?

e.g. do I want

FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=3D/usr/home/kent/work/lib

or

FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=3D/usr/home/kent/work/lib/libfltk.a

I'm suspecting the whole problem is that the latter is needed even though=
 the=20
comment 'Where can one of the fltk or fltkdb libraries can be found" soun=
ds=20
like it wants the containing directory, and not the actual library filena=
me.

I'll try that tomorrow.