[Insight-users] Build issues for VTK with respect to FLTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:27:07 -0500

Hi Kent,

CMake wants the full path name,
including the library name and extension.

As in:

FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/home/kent/work/lib/libfltk.a

Please let us know if you find any problem,