[Insight-users] Building ITK with Fltk on OSX

Jon Harald Kaspersen Jon.H.Kaspersen@unimed.sintef.no
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:29:45 +0100

--Apple-Mail-6-6475961

Hi again Luis,

I am quite sure that it should be no problem for the build if you add
the extra lines in CMakeLists.txt in Applications.  I don't think you
need the links to the fltk libs, so the extra lines we are talking
about will be :

IF(APPLE)
   SET(CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS} -framework
Carbon -framework Cocoa -framework ApplicationServices -lz")
ENDIF(APPLE)

Another thing, if we want the Mac OS X build to be perfect, there is a
need to set up the right resources for the executables (the ones with
GUI) after they have been linked.  This can be done by executing the
following command:

/Developer/Tools/Rez -t APPL /usr/local/include/FL/mac.r -o <filename>

<filename> being the name of the executable just link, for example
RegionGrowingSegmentation

Is it possible to have CMake do this ?

Regards
Jon

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 07:57 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Thanks for the details on the FLTK build.
>
> How user-dependent can be the extra lines concerning Cocoa ?
> If they are generic, I'll be happy to add them to the
> CMakeLists.txt in Applications.

Jon Harald Kaspersen			Tel: 		+47 73 59 75 89
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering		Mob:		+47 93 03 65 90
Senior Scientist				Pager	+47 96 84 29 94
SINTEF Unimed - Ultralyd		Fax: 		+47 73 59 78 73
N-7465 Trondheim
NORWAY			e-mail:	Jon.H.Kaspersen@unimed.sintef.no
				WEB:	http://www.us.unimed.sintef.no/

Jon Harald Kaspersen			Tel: 		+47 73 59 75 89

Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering		Mob:		+47 93 03 65 90

Senior Scientist				Pager	+47 96 84 29 94

SINTEF Unimed - Ultralyd		Fax: 		+47 73 59 78 73

N-7465 Trondheim

NORWAY			e-mail:	Jon.H.Kaspersen@unimed.sintef.no

--Apple-Mail-6-6475961--