[Insight-users] SoftwareGuide.pdf document updated

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:37:54 -0500

Hi David,

Well,
maybe I didn't got the most recent updates.

Here is what I did:

1) Google search for "redhat dvips"
2) found the following page:
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2002-194.html

3) Download the rpm's for version RH 7.2
    (which is the distribution I'm using for this).
4) Install the rpms.

Here is what I got by doing "dvips --version"

 > dvips(k) 5.86
 > kpathsea version 3.3.1
 > Copyright (C) 1999 Radical Eye Software.

For generating the document I'm using first latex
to generate .dvi and then "dvipdf" to obtain PDF.

If you are aware of a more recent set of rpm's
for tetex please let me know, I'll be happy
to upgrade.