[Insight-users] SoftwareGuide.pdf document updated

David Holmes holmesd3@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:01:09 -0800 (PST)

Luis-

I was certain that an upgrade to latex would fix it
the problem.  Could  you describe which latex package
you are using so I could compare it with what I have?
Also, are you using latex/dvips/ps2pdf or pdftex?
Worse case scenario, if you gave me the source I could
try and compile it for you to see if I can get it
working.

thanks

david