[Insight-users] Difference between DiscreteGaussianImageFilter & RecursiveGaussianImageFilter?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:35:59 -0500

Hi Parag,

Your question make us notice that there was no
example illustrating the use of the RecursiveGaussian
for blurring images.

One example was just added. It is under

Insight/Examples/Filtering

    SmoothingRecursiveGaussianImageFilter.cxx

This is one of the examples that maps into the
documentation of the SoftwareGuide. So, a
corresponding section will appear in the next
release of the PDF document.

You can run this example in the command line
in order to compare it with the DiscreteGaussian.

Please let us know if you find any problems,