[Insight-users] SoftwareGuide.pdf + hyperrf support

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:48:22 -0500

Hi David,

That's a neat idea !

Following your suggestion, I made an experimental
build of the SoftwareGuide using hyperref and the
output looks great.

It generates all the links to the index, figures,
citations and table of contents.

That's certainly the way to go. This will be in
the next update of the PDF.

Thanks,

    Luis

PS.  Keep sending suggestions !  :-)