[Insight-users] SoftwareGuide.pdf + hyperrf support

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:50:36 -0500

Hi Folks-

We have created a new version of the Software Guide document with built-in
hyperlinks to the table of contents, index, Doxygen, html references, etc.
It is pretty snazzy!! Unfortunately, the size jumped back up into the 13
MByte range (due to the ps2pdf converter we are using). We are looking at
shrinking it more. It is definitely worth downloading if you do a lot of
on-line reading / document perusal.

Will