AW: [Insight-users] I need help please!! DeformableMesh3DFilter

Waltraud Henrich henrich@ira.uka.de
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:33:50 +0100

Hallo Ting,

first of all I want to thank you for your reply.
Actually I would like to work with the DeformableMesh3DFilter class but
still have some trouble with it. Maybe you can give me a hand on that. =
There
are a few questions I would like to ask you:
I have a 3D image which I want to segment and I don't think that I have =
create the image.=20
In some place I've read that I have to create a binary image. But I =
don't
see how to do so? What is that for? Do I really need this for the
segmentation at all?=20
The other day (20th January), I've read that the binary image resulted =
from
a initial segmentation using the confidence connected image filter.  Is =
that
a good solution? Can you think of a better way to get the binary image =
?
Could you explain how the segmentation works in itk ?=20
( What is my result?... (m_bmmeshsource)???)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Waltraut

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----