[Insight-users] problem in downloading itk

shihw@cs.pitt.edu shihw@cs.pitt.edu
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:39:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Bill;

Thank you for email. I typed

cvs -v

in my machine(SUN workstation OS5.8). It gave me the following information:

@(#)main.c 1.64 92/03/31

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.3
Patch Level: 0

Copyright (c) 1992, Brian Berliner and Jeff Polk
Copyright (c) 1989-1992, Brian Berliner

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS 1.3 distribution kit.

So, the CVS version I used may be 1.3.

Thanks.

Haiwen Shi