[Insight-users] problem in downloading itk

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:03:42 -0500

Looks like your cvs is from 1992, I would say that it
is time for an upgrade!

Looks like it is so old that the version numbers may have changed,
Here is the one I am running:

$ cvs -v

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11 (client/server)

Copyright (c) 1989-2000 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

Specify the --help option for further information about CVS

-Bill