[Insight-users] itkEucledianDistance

kumar MaKumartr@netscape.net
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:48:24 -0100

Hi Luis
Thanks for the immediate response
I would like to share what I refer by the term vector for me

I am using it as a container with float values and it is having
variable  size
Hence I am unable to use itk::Vector class and since it is having float
values I cannot use
itk::Point

So I think that I cannot use the class EucledianDistance

I would be happy to know if  possible what are the variables , methods
expected of that TVector class
and what they mean  as that makes it easy to write an extended class of
the class vnl_vector
and still get the work done

Thanks once again for the reply

Warm Regards