[Insight-users] Problem building ITK using CMAKE ( for Windows )

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:54:31 -0500

Hi Shilpa,

When you gave the binary directory to CMake,

1) Did it ask you if you wanted to create the
    directory ?

2) Did you provide the source dir for Insight ?

3) Did you hit the "Configure" button ?
    did you get any error messages ?