[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer Keyboard shortcut

Mathieu Malaterre malat@free.fr
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:11:45 +0100

Hi all,
  I have just discovered all the powerfull shortcuts in FtlkImageViewer,
that's very handy.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to use the ones based on capital letter:
 For example:

A - View axis labels: P=posterior, L=left, S=superior
   C - View crosshairs that illustrate last user-click in the window
   I - View image values as the user clicks in the window
   D - View image details as an overlay on the image
   O - View a color overlay (application dependent)

What is the trick to use them ? Is this related to fltk, european
keyboard (I tried with shift/ctrl/alt and caps lock keys)?
I had a look in SliceViewer.h and searched for 'cViewAxisLabel'. The
shortcut just above is the one that use 't' and this one I am able to
use (so it's not a problem of CM_NOP, CM_SELECT, CM_BOX).

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Mathieu