[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer Keyboard shortcut...again

Mathieu Malaterre malat@free.fr
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:37:48 +0100

Sorry all,
   This was a wrong problem.
I had compile fltk (rc4 !) using configure like this:

 ./configure --enable-debug --enable-gl --enable-shared --enable-threads
--enable-xft --enable-xdbe

But now I recompile it from scratch using

 ./configure --enable-debug --enable-gl --enable-shared

And now everything works fine !! sorry for the report.

mathieu,
Ps: By the way the help msgbox is telling to press 'I' for viewing
scalar value but according to SliceViewer.h it's in fact 'V'