[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer Keyboard shortcut

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:38:56 -0500

Hi,

Are you still having trouble with these?   It seems like an FLTK/ASCII
issue.   There is just one big switch statement to see if the key
pressed matches a letter (be it an upper-case or a lower-case letter).

Could you put a cout statement in the handle method of the GLSliceViewer
and see if a keystroke event is occuring and what letter it thinks your
are hitting?   FLTK must handle caps on your keyboard differently - are
you using windows or linux or ???

I'm glad you like the viewer.

Thanks,
Stephen