[Insight-users] Compiling on SUN

David Holmes holmesd3@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:02:42 -0800 (PST)

Well, I continue to have trouble with compiling on our
SUN systems.  Here is what I have:

Solaris 2.6
gcc 3.2
Cmake 1.6
ITK cvs-version (from last week)

I run ccmake and am able to configure and generate.
But when I compile, it falls apart.  I think the main
problem is this error:

/home/ITK/itk-cvs/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/vcl_compiler.h:96:31:
vcl_config_manual.h: No such file or directory
/home/ITK/itk-cvs/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/vcl_compiler.h:97:33:
vcl_config_compiler.h: No such file or directory
/home/ITK/itk-cvs/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/vcl_compiler.h:98:32:
vcl_config_headers.h: No such file or directory

and

/home/ITK/itk-cvs/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/emulation/vcl_stlconf.h:16:28:
egcs-stlconf.h: No such file or directory

Without digging very far, I determined that the top
three files are generated during the configure
process.  So, I was able to find the files in other
TARGET builds but not the SUN one.  Why wouldn't these
files get generated?  The last one listed above will
require more digging, because I don't know about it
either.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

thanks

david