[Insight-users] ITK Projects and CMake, esp. w/ OS X

John M. Galeotti jgaleotti@cmu.edu
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:55:30 -0500

Hello, I am working with ITK under OS X, and I have some questions
about properly configuring CMake for my projects that use ITK.

CMake 1.6 automatically added several CXX flags when building ITK, and
now want's every program that uses ITK to have the same flags.  What is
the proper way of handling this?  Should I set them in CMakeLists.txt
just before including the ITK module?  Will that break other platforms
though?

Also, what is the correct, cross platform CMake way of specifying that
debugging should be enabled and that all warnings should be displayed?

Thank you,
John