[Insight-users] image orientation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:51:58 -0500

Hi Puja,

You can change the orientation of slices
in FltkImageViewer using the option on the
lower left of the GUI. (the options X,Y,Z
are available).

You can also flip the images on their axis
using keystrokes like "y"".  Please type "h"
for help in the main window of the viewer
and you will get a summary off the available
key commands.

Please let us know if you encounter any
problem using this functionalities.