[Insight-users] image orientation

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:44:27 -0500

With the cursor in the fltkImageViewer window, press 1 to view along the
y-axis or 0 to view along the x-axis.   The default is 2 - viewing along
the z-axis.

To get a full list of fltkImageViewer options, press h - for help.

Stephen

Puja Malik wrote:
> Hello,
> I have an image object (3D) that I view using the "fltkImageViewer".
> Currently I can only view the image in one orientation, for example, i
> only see slices cut along the x-plane of my image cube.
>
> I was wondering how I would be able to view slices cut along another
> plane, for example, the y or z planes.  Must I perform a transformation
> to the image object in itk, or is there some function in the
> fltkImageViewer that will change the orientation of the image before
> viewing?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Puja
>

> --
> ---------------------------------------
> Puja Malik
> Surgical Instruments Group
> MEM Research Center for Orthopaedic Surgery
> Institute for Surgical Technology and Biomechanics
> University of Bern
> Murtenstrasse 35, P.O. Box 8354
> 3010 Bern, Switzerland
> Phone: +41-31-632-8730
> Fax: +41-31-632-4951
> Email: Puja.Malik@MEMcenter.unibe.ch
> http://www.MEMcenter.unibe.ch

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695