[Insight-users] Qt Slice Viewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:16:57 -0500

Hi Zein,

The Qt based viewer in Auxiliary is intended
to be build as an external project.

The normal way to build this application is
to create a binary directory somewhere in your
disk. Then run CMake and specifiy as source the
directory:

     Insight/Auxiliary/QtImageViewer

CMake will require you to specify where did you
installed Qt, and where did you build ITK.

This is actually the way in which all the other
application should be configured to be built in
the future once we remove them from the main
source tree.

Could you please give us more details on the
link error you obtain ?

I will guess that you may be missing to specify
the binary directory for ITK or the installation
directory of Qt....

Please let us know if you have further questions.