[Insight-users] Re: Fltk sliceview KEYUP problem -- solved.

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:46:47 -0500

Hi,

That is great that you have it working!

I think we better not make it part of itk until it can be used without
modifying FLTK - it could be confusing to others.

Once FLTK 2.0 becomes the official version of fltk, we'd really
appreciate your code.

Thanks,
Stephen

Feng Ma wrote:
> Hi, Aylward:
>
>  I hacked fltk 1.1 referencing fltk 2.0 and solve the KEYUP problem in
> fltk. I got the correct KEYUP event in SliceViewer. So, I added in the
> "fast moving" feature I mentioned a couple of days ago: when ">" or "<"
> key is pressed for some time, the image will scroll faster than 1 slice
> each time. If the key is released, the moving pace will restore to 1.
> The reason for that change is: if you hold the key down for a long time,
> mostly probably you are browing images. So you don't have to view every
> image. When you found something interesting, release the key, then you
> can view images more carefully (one slice each key stroke).
>
>  If you or anyone like to have that, I will email you the code changes I
> made. Thanks.
>
> -Feng

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695