[Insight-users] Re: Fltk sliceview KEYUP problem -- solved.

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:30:38 -0500

Feng,

I just checked in your new feature.

You can control the values using:

SetFastMoveValue(int val);
SetSetFastMoveThresh(int val);

Default values are MoveValue = 1 and ThresValue = 10;

Note that this is working with FLTK 1.1.2 on windows only.
We'll have to wait for the next (1.1.3 or 1.1.4) FLTK release for this
to work on linux.

I just received an email from the FLTK folks:

" > Is there a way to include a fix in the next release ?
  I don't know if it will go into 1.1.3; if not, 1.1.4 for sure.

  > Do you know (approximately) when the new release is expected ?
  I have been preparing the 1.1.3 release for about a week now; it
  should be out soon.  "

Thanks again for your contribution !

Julien