[Insight-users] hysteresis thresholding, local maxima filter

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:34:04 -0400

Hi Gwen,

You are probably not using  the most
recent CVS checkout. In the current one

ThreadedCompute2ndDerivativePos() is in line 557
HysteresisThresholding() is in line 393

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkCannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter . txx?annotate=1 . 42&cvsroot=Insight

We could include the Hysteresis threshold on the
wish list of classes to be implemented in the
near future.

    Regards

      Luis