[Insight-users] Getting PyObject* through to wrapped C++ code

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:14:15 -0400

We noticed that as well, and checked in a change to the what()
at the same time as the change the wrapper code.  So, you should
be set now.  Thanks for the patches.

-Bill