[Insight-users] Registration and Spacing : Bug

David Holmes holmesd3 at yahoo . com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:49:04 -0700 (PDT)

Luis-

I am not sure that it is simply an issue with non-unit
spacing.  I have had this problem for some time (refer
http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-February/002637 . html).
 To confirm the problem again, I used the
ImageRegistration8.cxx example with a very simple
dataset and show the same results (i.e. the cost value
 increases).  In my case, the spacing is [1,1,1] for
both fixed and moving.  I've fooled with parameters.
That is not the problem.  I've run both simple and
multi-resolution registration.  That is not the
problem.

thanks

david

http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-July/004215 . html