[Insight-users] looking for Watershed Boundary example

SERIOT Rémi DEC/SPUA/LTEC SERIOT at DRNCAD . CEA . FR
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:35:29 +0200

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your help, I've got outlines of  my watershed labeled region. But
I have another question for you.
my application looks like your example
(http://www . cs . utah . edu/~cates/watershed/) so I can adjust the flood level
of itk::RelabelWatershedImageFilter for create a good segmentation of my
image. But now I would like to suppress small catchments basins in my
labeled image. Actually it would be great if I could adjust the value of the
smallest catchments basins in order to create an optimum segmentation.

Thanks for your help!

Rémi