[Insight-users] looking for Watershed Boundary example

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:36:35 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Rémi,

Have you experimented with the Threshold parameter on the watershed
filter?  This controls thresholding of low values in the input image,
which is designed to suppress small catchement basins.  The value is
expressed as a percentage of the maximum height in the input image.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah