[Insight-users] More in CableSwig Compilations

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:28:40 -0400

I would suggest you do the following:

1. cvs update CableSwig
2. delete your binary tree for CableSwig
3. run cmake on CableSwig and give it a new binary directory
4. build CableSwig from the new binary directory
Send me any warnings or errors produced by this step if it does not work.

I am unable to reproduce your problem here on several machines running vs 6.
(Yes, genrtl.h is a generated file.)

-Bill