[Insight-users] RE: Stitching multiple images

Jessica de Ryk jessica-deryk at uiowa . edu
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:30:07 -0500

Hi,
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I wish to stitch
together two images which share a region of overlap. The exact amount of
overlap and the offset at which the images are with respect to each other is
not precisely known. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what functions I
may use to align the two images based on this common overlap region. The
process has to be expandable to allow multiple image stitching.
Thanks
Jessica