[Insight-users] hlep!!1 Installation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 11:42:38 -0500

Hi Zhao,

Hidding extensions is a quite annoying
option of windows file dialog.  It seems
that in practice it ends up creating
a filename like:

      CMakeLists.txt.txt

You can disable the option of hidding
extension, somewhere in the "View"
menu option of the windows filesystem
browser.

---

About the remaining error you are facing,
this occurs when you mix .obj or .lib files
that have been build with different compiling
options.  A typical case is when you compile
a library for "Multi-threading" and another
for "Single-threading".

The solution is to make sure that your
recompile all the code with exactly the
same options. Double check in the menu:

Project->Setting->C++

- Code Generation
- General

Do not change this options manually. Instead,
let CMake configure the projects for you.
CMake will do a more consitent job with less
effort in you part.

The final link process shouldn't give you
any warning messages.

Please let us know if you continue
experiencing any problems