[Insight-users] Unhandled exception after changing multi-resolution level during registration

Fucang Jia jiafucang@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:08:10 +0800

Hi everyone, hi Luis,

Thanks a lot to ITK developers. Dealing with more than 8,000 cryogenic
serially sections is not so difficult. I use the program
Examples/Registration/MultiResImageRegistration1 to register two images.
Because the image size is 1272 x 980, I changed the multi-resolution level
to 4. But the program throw a exception after output:

0   -1.92617   [15.6062, 3.52789]
1   -1.77321   [9.70571, -1.87433]
2   -1.93504   [9.85907, 2.12273]

which says "Unhandled exceptionin MultiResImageRegistration1.exe:
0xC0000005: Access Vilation"
When debugging, debugger says exception occur at line 260 in
Insight/Code/Commn/itkImageConstIterator.h:
{ return m_PixelAccessor.Get(*(m_Buffer+m_Offset)); }

I also change the mutli-resolution to 5, 6, but the exception exists as
same. But the program is normal when multi-resolution level is 3. And the
program can deal with the brainweb images (examples in the user guide) with
different level 3,4,5,6 perfectly.

So I am confused that what is wrong. Thanks for any prompt.

Fucang